Good Friday service will be held on Friday, April 3rd at 12:00 noon in conjunction with other area churches. The service will be held at Jesus of Nazareth COGIC in Holt, MI; Administrator Assistant Aaron Milton is the host Pastor.
Please go to lansingcogic.org and view the Bylaws between now and April 5th. They will be ratified by the membership at a date to be announced.
1. Please arrive on time!! Late guests disrupt the instruction, the atmosphere of the class and other guests. All guests must check in upon arrival!
2. They have a vending machine with soda, water and AMP.
3. Age guidelines for the event: Ages 12 and older may attend before 6pm. After 6pm, ages 18 and older only. We do require ID.
4. Observers: Unfortunately we cannot accommodate observers or infants in any event.
5. Walk In Guests: We cannot accommodate walk-in guests. All guests must be reserved in advance.
6. Find Us: We share the building with ACE HARDWARE and the corner with MICHAELS in Frandor.
The Bible Study Conference call scheduled for today has been canceled.
We are in a total abstinence fast Tuesday, March 10 and Wednesday, March 11 starting tonight at midnight through 3:00 p.m. each day.
Please remember to stop by the receptionist office and register for the SW3 30th Annual Spring Conference. Registration is $20.
The Regional service is tomorrow at Lansing COGIC at 7:00 p.m.
Lansing COGIC bible study is canceled on Wednesday, March 11 due to the SW3 spring conference.
Three (3) tickets are still available for the Headquarters District Annual “Breakfast with Prayer” on Saturday, March 21, 2015 @ 9:30 a.m. The breakfast is taking place at the Ann Arbor Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center, 3200 Boardwalk, Ann Arbor, MI 48108. The Guest Speaker is the “Miracle Man” Pastor Philip R. Jackson, Pastor of Seth Temple COGIC, Detroit MI. Tickets are available for a donation of $25 (Adult 12 yrs. & up); $15 (Children 11 yrs. and under). Please contact Linda Gordon at (517) 394-3813 to purchase a ticket.